We’re looking for awesome writers & content creators like you (yes, you!)
A handful of topics we would love to hear more about:
- Shopping online for diverse size ranges (we are Canadian based, but would love to hear about experiences for our USA and UK friends as well)
- Personal essays with a theme of body positivity or personal transformation
- Entreprenurs — how did you get where you are? What does your #hustle look like? What advice can you offer?
- Beauty hacks
- The joys (and woes) of online dating / dating in general when curvy
- Travelling when curvy
- LGBTQ and curvy topics
- Interviews with inspirational or awesome women
- Curvy exercise and health. What works? What doesn’t? Epic fails or heroic wins in anything you have tried?
- Reviews for:
- Books (especially if that book has a feminist bent, or anti-feminist and you’re doing the definitive take-down)
- Vlogger partnerships — let’s chat!
We are looking for pieces that fall between 300-1000 words. Your piece must include high res imagery (original photos, video screen captures etc.) which may be edited for art direction to fit within our posts.
Posts are sent to us on a volunteer basis, with appropriate credit and links attributed to the author.
Questions? Ideas? Reach out to us at hello[at]curvygirlsguide.com